You could qualify if you meet the following loan requirements:
- You are a resident of the United States. Note: OneMain Financial cannot accept applications from residents in Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut,
Massachusetts, Nevada, Rhode Island, Vermont or Washington, D.C.
If you reside in Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, or Nevada, click here for more loan options.
- You are at least 18 years old. (Alabama and Nebraska residents must be at least 19 years old.)
- You have NOT filed for bankruptcy
- You have some established credit history (based on our minimum standard credit criteria).
- You have the ability to make monthly payments in order to pay off your loan.
- You need the loan for personal, family or household purposes.*
Interest rates are based on various factors, which include your income, credit score and payment history.
View my credit score. (Credit score information provided by our partner Credit Karma.)
*OneMain Financial loans are not available for business purposes