Use our online Branch Locator. Or, call 1-855-877-MAIN (6246) to contact the OneMain Financial branch office nearest you.
OneMain Financial cannot accept applications from residents in Alaska, fArkansas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Nevada, Rhode Island, Vermont or Washington, D.C. If you reside in Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, or Nevada, click here for loan options.
To find the branch phone number where you loan is serviced, look on your statement, below the words "customer receipt."
Or use the OneMain Financial Branch Locator to find the branch nearest your home.
If you have changed your address recently, you may need to enter the ZIP code you used to open your account. If you have tried to re-enter your information and still cannot log in, just call our Online Support Center to verify that your 15-digit account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and the ZIP code you are entering match what is on record with OneMain Financial:
Online Support Center: 1-877-520-6246 .
- College, university, or vocational expenses, including tuition, fees, and required equipment and supplies.
- Any business or commercial purpose.
- Purchasing securities
- Gambling or illegal activity
Loan decisions are typically made at your local OneMain Financial office.
If you apply online today, you should receive an e-mail response in minutes, and your application will be transferred to your local OneMain Financial office. A loan specialist will contact you to discuss your options, and you could have the money you need as soon as tomorrow!
- OneMain Financial will never ask you to type personal or account information into a pop-up window
- OneMain Financial will never ask you to verify your account information online.
- Most fraudulent e-mails contain obvious spelling or grammatical errors.
- For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
- For our affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your credit worthiness
- For our affiliates to market to you
- For non-affiliates to market to you
- Recognize you when you return to our site so we can personalize your experience
- Process loan applications, loan payments and transactions
- Respond to your requests
- Provide you with relevant product and service offers on our site and in other advertising
Extended Validation (EV) SSL is an advanced version of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which is a security protocol that encrypts information exchanged by browsers and websites.
Both EV SSL and standard SSL secure your online transactions using 128-bit encryption, which is the strongest method available for commercial use.
The difference is that sites issued an EV SSL Certificate have undergone a more extensive evaluation by the certificate authority identified in the address bar. This helps to ensure the true identity of the site you're visiting and reduces the threat of phishing attacks, because the green highlight makes it easy to recognize website pages whose ownership has been verified.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8+
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6+
- Safari 5+
- Opera 10.6+
- Google Chrome
- Make a one-time payment
- Set up recurring monthly, semi-monthly or bi-weekly payments
P.O. Box 183172
Columbus, OH 43218-3172
Online Account Management undergoes nightly maintenance between 1:00am- 2:00am Eastern Standard Time (EST). On occasion, the maintenance window may extend until 4:00am EST. You may not be able to sign on or register during this time. A maintenance message will notify you that this is what is happening.
You may also be unable to sign on because you have entered an incorrect username and/or password. If you entered the correct username and password, but were unable to sign on, then you may have entered the wrong answers to your personal security questions. See the answers to resolve this below.
You may also be unable to register because you have entered in incorrect information regarding your account number, last four digits of your social security number and/or zip code. See the answer to resolve this below.
To get your Username, click on the "Forgot Username" link on the login page. You'll need to enter your 15-digit account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and the ZIP Code that OneMain Financial has on file. You'll then be asked to answer two security questions, which you provided at registration. If you're still unable to retrieve your Username, simply call our Online Support Center to verify that the information you're entering matches what we have on file.
Call toll-free: 1-877-520-6246
Your local Branch does not have the ability to reset your Username.
To get your Password, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You'll need to enter your Username, 15-digit account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and the ZIP Code that OneMain Financial has on file. Next, you'll be asked two security questions which you provided at registration. If you're still unable to retrieve your Password, simply call our Online Support Center to verify the information you are entering matches what we have on file.
Call toll-free: 1-877-520-6246
Your local Branch does not have the ability to reset your Password.
- Go to the login screen and click on the "Forgot Username?" link.
- On the Forgot Username screen, enter your 15-digit account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your ZIP code.
- . On the next screen, select "Register quickly and securely" from the Username drop-down menu.
- Choose a new Username, Password, and then re-answer the five MFA security questions.
- Review the Terms and Conditions and, if you agree, click the "I agree" button.
- Your account will be re-registered for online account access. Please use your new Username and Password to manage your account online.
We recently made changes to our websites. As a CitiFinancial customer, we ask that you please go to CitiFinancialServicing.com to manage your account online.
If you previously registered for Online Account Management at CitiFinancial.com, your existing Username and Password will allow you to login at CitiFinancialServicing.com.
If you need further assistance, please contact CitiFinancial online support at 866-466-9537.
- Sign on into your Online Account Management page. Register here if you don't have an account yet.
- Once logged in, click on the "Go Paperless" Quick Link located on the left hand side of the page, or click the "Change Paperless Option" under My Profile.
- Under the Go Paperless - Set Preferences page, click the "Yes" button when asked to "Go Paperless" and click "Continue".
- Verify your current email address. Once enrolled you will receive email alerts to remind you when new statements are ready to view. If you must change your email, click the "No" button and update.
- Agree to the Electronic Records and Email Service Terms and Conditions.
- Review your information and when complete click "Confirm".
- Check your Alert Preferences to ensure that you have checked the box labeled "Notify me when a new monthly statement is available online."
- Confirm you have the right email address on file in Online Account Management.
- Check your email junk folder and allow anything with the from line "@onemainfinancial"
- If neither works, please disable paperless statements and call your branch for the most recent statement.
- Be sure to add "@onemainfinancial" to your address book. It is possible your spam filter may be blocking these messages from you.
If you have questions about what you need to qualify for a personal loan, you can get the answers you need online, by phone or at your local branch. We're ready to help!