TRACK: Kansas Speedway
RACE: Kansas Lottery 300 (200 laps / 300 miles)
DATE: Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
• Elliott Sadler enters the Round of 8 sitting in the fifth position in the NASCAR Xfinity Series playoff standings, with 11 current playoff points to his name.
• At Kansas Speedway, the veteran driver has claimed three top fives and six top 10s in eight career NXS starts.
• Sadler’s best finish at the 1.5-mile track came in 2016 when he crossed the finish line in second place while driving for JR Motorsports.
• This season on tracks measuring 1.5 miles in length, the Virginia native has earned an average finish of 6.6.
• Textron Off Road Wildcat XX will adorn the hood of the No. 1 Chevrolet for the final time this season on Saturday.
Quote from Elliott Sadler:
"A strong start to the Round of 8 this weekend in Kansas is going to be key to moving forward. With the Nos. 7 and 20 having a strong playoff points lead, we’ve got to get top fives and hopefully a win this round. I know we have the speed and the resources to make that happen, we just need to make sure we’re there at the finish. Kevin (Meendering, crew chief) and my guys have worked hard all season long. They deserve to be among the top four fighting for the championship at Homestead. It all starts this weekend, getting our Textron Off Road Wildcat XX Chevrolet a strong finish."