• After claiming his 200th top-10 finish in the NASCAR Xfinity Series at Kansas, Elliott Sadler sits third in the NXS playoff standings with two races remaining before the Championship 4 cutoff.
• In 19 NXS starts at Texas Motor Speedway, the driver of the No. 1 has three top-five and 12 top-10 finishes, with two pole awards (1998, 2011). He also has one win at Texas (2004) in the NASCAR Cup Series.
• Of the current playoff contenders in the Round of 8, Sadler has earned the highest season-to-date driver rating of 98.3.
TRACK: Texas Motor Speedway
RACE: O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 (200 laps / 300 miles)
DATE: Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017
Quote from Elliott Sadler: "It feels good to head to Texas after a week off. This is one of my favorite mile-and-a-half racetracks and a place where we’ve had some success in the past. We feel like we’re in a good position as far as where we are in the standings. We’re going to go into this weekend with the mindset that we need to get as many stage points as we can, and ultimately try and win the race."
JR Nation #Appreci88ion Party at TMS: JR Motorsports has partnered with Texas Motor Speedway for the JR Nation #Appreci88ion Party on Nov. 4, beginning at 2 p.m. CT. Fans can purchase a $49 ticket package offered by TMS, which includes a grandstand ticket to the race and Q&A sessions with JRM drivers as well as race spotters TJ Majors and Brett Griffin in a hospitality area outside of Turn 4. Complimentary snacks and beverages are also included. Fans who have already purchased a race ticket can gain entry to the party for $20. Kids 12 and under are free if accompanied by an adult. Visit http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com for more information.
• 2:10-2:25 p.m. – Brett Griffin and TJ Majors
• 2:30-2:45 p.m. – William Byron
• 2:50-3:05 p.m. – Justin Allgaier
• 3:10-3:25 p.m. – Michael Annett
• 3:30-3:45 p.m. – Elliott Sadler