From August 17-27, the 114th Kentucky State Fair will return to Louisville for 10 days of entertainment, music, agriculture and competitions. As the largest indoor fair in the United States, the event spans 1.2 million square feet inside the Kentucky Exposition Center.1 The Fair averages up to 600,000 visitors per year and proudly celebrates the history, heritage and culture of the Bluegrass State.2
OneMain is excited to participate in this year’s event as the sponsor of OneMain Free Admission Day on Wednesday, August 23. By presenting a voucher at the gate, fairgoers can enter the grounds for free. To obtain a free admission voucher, please review the list of participating branches at the bottom of the page. Nearly 60 OneMain branches will be giving away vouchers from August 1-23, while supplies last.
In addition to Free Admission Day, OneMain will also have a booth at the fair on the 23rd, 25th and 26th. Mark Brackett, District Manager of the Louisville market and OneMain employee of more than eight years, is excited to oversee our onsite operations:
“We have a lot going on at the State Fair. Not only do we sponsor free admission day, but we also plan to have a replica of the #1 OneMain Financial Chevrolet driven by Elliott Sadler at the booth. Volunteers have signed up from all seven Louisville branches, Elizabethtown, Shepherdsville, Shelbyville, Clarksville, IN, and hopefully several more within the state will participate. During the fair, we’re going to give away a lot of OneMain swag as well as a backyard prize package that includes Yeti cooler, Big Green Egg grill, chairs and other tailgate accessories*. This will be our first year as a sponsor and we’re really looking forward to it.”
When asked what makes the State Fair special to the area, Brackett spoke about the sense of community: “It’s a great chance for people to come and enjoy some quality entertainment, good food and catch up with old friends. For us, it’s a great opportunity to meet customers and spread the word about OneMain.”
For more information, please visit kystatefair.org.
*NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. One prize awarded. Package consists of cooler, grill, chair and related items, with total value of $1,515. Yeti and Big Green Egg® are registered trademark of its owner and not affiliated with OneMain. Odds of winning based on number of entries. Need not be present to win. Must be 18 or older to enter. If prize is unavailable, OneMain may substitute a similar item. Limit one entry per person. Subject to full Official Rules on reverse side of entry box at OneMain’s booth.
List of branches to pick up a OneMain Free Admission Day voucher:
- Louisville - Schnitzelburg
- Louisville - Germantown
- Louisville - Greenbelt Market Center
- Louisville - Valley Station
- Louisville - Dixie Highway
- Louisville - Fern Creek
- Louisville - Blue Ridge Manor
- Clarksville, IN - Eastern Blvd
- Clarksville, IN - Veterans Pkwy
- Corydon, IN
- Shepherdsville, KY
- Shelbyville, KY
- Bardstown, KY
- Elizabethtown, KY - Dixie Hwy
- Elizabethtown, KY - Towne Dr
- Frankfort, KY
- Danville, KY - Southland Shopping Plaza
- Danville, KY - Hustonville Rd
- Georgetown, KY
- Lexington, KY - Towne Center Dr
- Lexington, KY - Malabu Heights
- Lexington, KY - Locust Hill Dr
- Paris, KY
- Owensboro, KY - Southtown Blvd
- Owensboro, KY - Frederica St
- Florence, KY - Florence Plaza Shopping Center
- Glasgow, KY
- Florence, KY - Turfway Rd
- Winchester, KY
- Richmond, KY
- Berea, KY
- Storment, Amanda. “Kentucky State Fair Attracts Large Crowds.” KYStateFair.org. http://www.kystatefair.org/Images/documents/Press%20Releases/09-01-16%20Kentucky%20State%20Fair%20Attracts%20Large%20Crowds.pdf (accessed August 1, 2017).
- Storment, Amanda. “Kentucky State Fair Attracts Large Crowds.” KYStateFair.org.