As we head into the holiday season, the spirit of giving is all around us.
OneMain will be recognizing veterans across the country through Operation Homefront. We’re also running Customer Appreciation Days (CAD), which helps us celebrate and thank customers in our own special way.
Founded in 2002, Operation Homefront is a national nonprofit that builds strong, stable, and secure military families by providing them with critical financial assistance, transitional and permanent housing, and recurring family support services that help prevent their short-term, financial challenges from turning into long-term, debilitating struggles.
Recognized for superior performance by leading independent charity oversight groups, 92 percent of Operation Homefront’s expenditures go toward delivering programs to support the critical needs of tens of thousands of military families each year.
How to help
In an effort to support this incredible organization, we’re aiming to raise $25,000 through social media with your assistance!
First, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Then, look for posts that mention “Operation Homefront.” For each action (like, reaction, comment or retweet) we receive on those posts until November 30, we’ll donate $3 to Operation Homefront, so they can assist military families and wounded veterans. Limit one action per post per person. Click here for more details.
“Serving in Iraqi Freedom, one of my biggest worries was being thousands of miles away when my family and friends would need me. I feel fortunate and proud that my company, OneMain Financial, helps to fill in the gap by working side by side with Operation Homefront! Thank you OneMain Financial!” said Tat Tam, veteran and OneMain Financial employee.
Customer Appreciation Days are back, and we have something for everyone:
- Open or renew a personal or auto loan between November 17-30 and make no payments until January 2018 1
- Visit our online sweepstakes page and enter for a chance to win $5,0002
- Stop by a OneMain branch between November 17-30 and get a free 2018 wall calendar3
Get in the spirit
Are you as excited as we are? We hope so!
If you’d like more information, stop by your local OneMain branch and speak with a OneMain loan
- No payments until January 1, 2018 applies to loans booked on or after November 17, 2017. All loans subject to our normal credit policies. Offer void in Hawaii.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 11/1/17 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 11/30/17. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, age 18+. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and Official Rules available at www.onemainfinancial.com/officialrules. Enter online at www.onemainfinancial.com/doughsweeps or by printing full name, complete street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, telephone number and email address on a 3”x5” paper and mailing to: Doughvember Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 460, Woodbury, NY 11797-0460, postmarked by 11/30/17 and received by 12/5/17. Limit one entry per person, regardless of entry method. Four (4) prizes awarded. One (1) Grand Prize of $5,000. One (1) First Place Prize of $2,500. One (1) Second Place Prize of $1,500 and One (1) Third Place Prize of $1,000. All prizes paid in the form of a check payable to winner. Odds of winning depend upon total number of eligible entries received. Sponsor: OneMain Financial Group, LLC, 100 International Drive, Suite 15000, Baltimore, MD 21202.
- Gifts available while supplies last. Gifts are of a nominal value. No purchase necessary.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or position of OneMain. The information in this article is provided for education and informational purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose. The information in this article is not intended to be and does not constitute financial, legal or any other advice. The information in this article is general in nature and is not specific to you the user or anyone else. The author was compensated by OneMain for this post.